Saturday, January 17, 2009

More new music for my friends...

So I haven't updated this in a while because I thought no one checked it. After our last tour, I found out otherwise from a lot of my friends, so i am updating it. Also, if you have any requests of albums you think i have, just let me know...

---------------------------------

Death in June & Boyd Rice - Alarm Agents

I am putting this up in realization that a lot of my friends who listen to this will probably hate it. If you need to put into a genre it's considered "neo-folk" but for those of you who are unfamiliar with it, it's very unconventional, dark, atmospheric and still "folky". It definitely had to grow on me, so i encourage you to give it a few listens before you make up your mind. There is also a lot of controversy that surrounds Death in June, but that is a whole different discussion that I would gladly have with anyone.

Photobucket

pt. 1 - http://www.mediafire.com/?zzomnhwwtdt
pt. 2 - http://www.mediafire.com/?g3yhncvmiun

-----------------------------------------

Four Hundred Years - Suture and Other Songs

If you are into 90's emo or just emotional music in general i highly suggest this. Although they are often grouped in with most other 90's emo/hardcore bands, there is something very distinct and different about this band that really sets them apart to me. I never get tired of this album or this band in general.

Photobucket

http://www.mediafire.com/?nmmnovyjy0y

5 comments:

Dan Sena said...

Hey man. I was searching Godspeed Swimmers Ear on google and came across your blog. I was the guitarist of Stickfigurecarousel. Thats insane to think anyone remembers that band.

If you could send me the Gospeed Swimmers Ear as a zip file, I will be forever grateful. I've been dying to hear that EP again.

Dan Sena

dan@dimmak.com

AndyJGarciasSaidWassup said...

Stoked about this album! hey man I met you at the earth crisis show last night, shoot me your address and i'll sebd you an anguish unsaid patch ( i just did some infest patches if you want one)

andy!

Anonymous said...

河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。

Anonymous said...

Ive been looking for Burial Ground "let us pray" and As Darkness Falls "a tremor so subtle" if you have can you please post. Thank you

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for Burial Ground "let us pray" and As Darkness Falls "a tremor so subtle" if you have can you please post, thank you.